Doctor Who Meets The Simpsons 2

By Mark
I have made two more Doctor Who Simpsons today using the Simpson Avatar Generator here.
Today I made a Diagoras (Daleks In Manhattan/Evolution Of The Daleks) Simpson and a Martha Jones in combat gear from "The Last Of The Timelords".
I edited them on Paint as the Avatar Generator is limited and only allows certain things like short sleeve tops. These Doctor Who Simpsons are copyright to me and Tardis And Torchwood Treasures unless you have my permission to post them.
Here they are;

Diagoras Simpson

To see the Diagoras Simpson bigger click here.
Martha Jones (Combat gear) Simpson

To see the Martha Jones (Combat Gear) Simpson bigger click here.
All the Doctor Who Simpsons I Have Made So Far

To see Doctor Who Simpsons I Have Made So Far picture (seen above) bigger click here.Enjoy My Doctor Who Simpsons. I will be making more.

Please Comment Below

Thanks

 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 28 July 2007 at 06:16
    wow nice dw/simspons.Keep doing them i love them :)
  2. Anonymous 28 July 2007 at 12:49
    Their not bad, although martha hardly looks like freema and I don't look like me at all!
  3. Anonymous 10 August 2007 at 10:59
    Cool!

Something to say?