The Very Beginning

Category: , By Mark

Hi, Whovians, Woodies, Smithies whatever name you fancy. This is the very beginning of my Tardis and Torchwood Treasures blogs and i can guarantee this site will up and running by Tuesday 20th February 2007!
Many of you may know me as Mark who posts on http://torchwoodtv.blogspot.com/ which was created by the wonderful Jackharkness, Kurly and Abi. I also post on my friend Pop's site http://badwolfpr.blogspot.com/ which is great and just getting going!
If youve seen this post it means that you are on my site which i would like to thank you for ever so much! I hope this site will become a success :)
Thank You And I Hope You Enjoy My Site!
I would like to thank Pop for all his help on creating the cbox, helping me put images into posts and changing the time to UK time! Thanks mate!
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Brad 15 August 2008 at 21:29
    You're site is brilliant! You've kept it up for over a year!
  2. Patrick 11 November 2008 at 04:16
    nearly 2 years now.

Something to say?