Eve Myles Expecting Her First Child

By Mark
Eve Myles, who plays Gwen Cooper in Torchwood, has recently announced that she is expecting her first child later this year. Talking to What's on TV magazine, she revealed that she has wanted children for quite a while now and is currently about three and a half months into her pregnancy. An extract from Eve's recent interview with What's on TV Magazine can be viewed here on this site below;

"I've wanted to do this for such a long time, but I kept getting job after job after job. I thought, if I put this off any more I'm going to be 65. My partner and I decided this year was going to be the year, and we were blessed that it happened so quickly. It's the best thing that ever happened to me – we're over the moon."

During the interview, Eve also pointed out that her pregnancy and motherhood will not result in her leaving Torchwood and you can view the full interview here. I'd like to take this time to congratulate both Eve Myles and her partner for their newly found parenthood and would also like to wish them both the best for the future. Feel free to leave your messages of congratulation for Eve and her partner here in the comment section of this post.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 8 May 2009 at 20:26
    Congrats Eve and Hubby.Eve You inspire me so much.Hope everything goes well for you.

Something to say?