David Tennant’s Secret Smile Comes to DVD

By Mark
Four years after its original transmission, ITV DVD have finally revealed that Secret Smile will officially be released on DVD next month. Secret Smile is a drama starring David Tennant and in the two part programme, he plays a psychotic stalker called Brendan Block. The programme is a dramatisation of the Nicci French novel 'Secret Smile' and you can view more information about it here. Secret Smile will be available exclusively on DVD in the United Kingdom from HMV and it has previously been released in limited quantities elsewhere. The DVD was released in few countries at earlier dates but it will now become more publicly available. This HMV exclusive DVD is set for release on the eighth of June and you can pre-order your copy as well as find an image of the draft cover here on HMV's official online store. Will you be buying this DVD when it's released?
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Brad 4 May 2009 at 19:52
    I didn't watch this when it was on and I doubt I'll buy this DVD but I'll probaly watch it if it's broadcast again.
  2. Unknown 4 May 2009 at 19:58
    This was my first non DW thing i had scene David in. Loved it, good tv movie for a saturday afternoon.

    Recovery was even better.. fantastic preformance in both.
  3. Brad 4 May 2009 at 20:13
    I didn't watch this when it was on and I doubt I'll buy this DVD but I'll probaly watch it if it's broadcast again. Your the first website to post this, another T.A.T.T exclusive - Well done!

    Brad
    The Gallifrey Vortex
  4. Aaron 5 May 2009 at 02:14
    Hi I inadvertently stumbled upon a spoiler (of sorts) with regards to one of the DW specials for this year and wanted to know if you'd like to know about it (if you don't know yet). I wanted to message you but don't think there's any other way except by commenting, if you want to know comment me somewhere on my blog http://moviesandtvcast.blogspot.com

Something to say?