Remember, Remember, the 5th of November

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
Today, the fifth of November, is Bonfire night. Bonfire night is celebrated in many countries across the world and marks the anniversary of the gunpowder plot being foiled. That happened 403 years ago today and in celebration, fireworks are being set off and bonfires are being lit. I'd like to wish everyone a happy bonfire night and more importantly a safe bonfire night. You can read more about Bonfire night which is also known to many as; Guy Fawkes night, Cracker night and Fireworks night here. Will you be celebrating Bonfire night this year?
 

5 comments so far.

  1. DJ Rob Cyberman 6 November 2008 at 01:06
    Happy Bonfire night, Mark :)
  2. Brad 6 November 2008 at 08:07
    I heard lots of fireworks.
  3. Anonymous 6 November 2008 at 19:41
    I never celebrate BONFIRE night but I would like too
  4. Anonymous 6 November 2008 at 19:56
    I know I've heard "REMEMBER, REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER" from somewhere
  5. Conor 7 November 2008 at 19:23
    Cool post, I hope everyone had a good night.

    Zobles
    Tardis Base

Something to say?