John Barrowman on Today's Paul O'Grady Show

By Mark
John Barrowman will be a guest on today's edition of the Paul O'Grady Show. On the show, he will be interviewed and is likely to talk about Doctor Who, Torchwood, his latest album "Music, Music, Music" and much more. The show will air at 5pm on channel four and John will be joined on today's show by Fern Britton. Will you be watching this today?
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 27 November 2008 at 16:17
    John Barrowman is an inspiration to gays everywhere. He made my life so much better - now I'm proud! I'm gonna be watching JB today. Btw, he's so hot in that shirt!
  2. Anonymous 27 November 2008 at 18:00
    I LOVE JOHN BARROWMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Conor 27 November 2008 at 20:58
    I watched some of this.

Something to say?