Velile Tshabalala Interview

By Mark
A new interview with Velile Tshabalala, the actress who will appear in this year's Doctor Who Christmas Special as Rosita, has recently been posted online. The interview is from the West Sussex Gazette and a spoiler free quote from the interview can be seen below;

"A lot of people have been saying that it hasn't yet been decided who the next assistant will be. But obviously I would love to do more. At the moment I am just being positive about it, that I did it and that I had a great time. But I would love to be in it again if I can."

You can read the full interview here but please be aware that it contains major spoilers to the plot of the Christmas special. The episode title for the Christmas special was revealed last month and could be percieved as a spoiler. Therefore if you want to view the title, click here.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Conor 8 October 2008 at 21:55
    That interview is great I cant wait for the Christmas special.
  2. Anonymous 9 October 2008 at 16:43
    Hooray, West Sussex! :P

Something to say?