Happy Halloween

By Mark
Today, the thirty first of October, is Halloween night. At Halloween, many people dress up as scary monsters, go trick or treating, attend haunted attractions, watch horror movies and much more. It's a day of celebration and I'd like to wish you all a very happy and safe Halloween. I hope you all have a great time but beware of those evil monsters around especially those witch like Carrionites and whatever you do, don't Blink.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 31 October 2008 at 22:01
    That banner is AMAZING!

    Luke
    The Medusa Cascade
  2. Brad 31 October 2008 at 23:03
    This year, I didn't go trick or treating because I left it too late to get a costume as I went to Cardiff on thursday and was busy all week. At least I had a good Friday night in.

    Brad
    Whovian Galaxy
  3. Anonymous 1 November 2008 at 10:22
    I think im gone a bit old I went around the area but was boring so got the laptop and had a good night all the same happy halloween
  4. Conor 1 November 2008 at 13:56
    Great post, Happy Halloween (one day late)!

    Zobles
    Tardis Base

Something to say?