Guess Who's Going To France

By Mark
Over the next four days, I will be in France on a year eleven school trip. That means that I unfortunately won't be able to update the site with the latest news until this upcoming Sunday. I have however scheduled four posts for tomorrow, two posts for Thursday, two posts for Friday and two posts for Saturday. These updates will automatically post themselves. Some of the posts are news posts and some are site exclusives. I'll be back on Sunday morning and on Sunday afternoon I will catch up on all the latest news. Sorry for any inconveniences that may be caused. I'll see you in four days and in the meantime I hope you enjoy the updates for the next four days.
 

9 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 14 October 2008 at 19:23
    We don't really need you - the site can post itself! ;) :P
  2. Anonymous 14 October 2008 at 19:31
    hope you have a good time in france
  3. Anonymous 14 October 2008 at 19:41
    Have a great time in France Mark!

    Can't wait for exclusives. Luckily I know what some are XD

    -----
    Kyle
    DWMO
  4. Anonymous 14 October 2008 at 20:05
    hey i am going to france in june with the class yay tell us how it was in paris hope you have a good hoilday and save jounrneys
  5. Conor 14 October 2008 at 20:45
    Great post, enjoy France Mark!
  6. Brad 15 October 2008 at 07:14
    Hi. Have a great holiday Mark though. If I was you I wouldn't order 'escargot de Bourgogne'. Have fun.
    Brad
    Whovian Galaxy
  7. SYRIALOU 15 October 2008 at 12:06
    I'am french, i like very much your blog.
    thank for your article
    and Welcome in france
  8. Anonymous 15 October 2008 at 12:59
    Have a great time !
  9. Conor 16 October 2008 at 21:22
    Cool post hope you enjoy ur hol

Something to say?