The Boy in the Fireplace

By Mark
I'm now back from France and am glad to say I had a thoroughly good time over the four days I spent there. I hope you all enjoyed reading my posts I scheduled for the days that I was away and will hopefully be able to post all the latest news I missed later today as well as tomorrow. Links to all the episode guides I posted will soon be added to the sidebar and I'd like to thank everyone who visited in my absence especially those who commented. Thanks once again for your patience.
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Collin Kelley 19 October 2008 at 15:53
    Welcome back!
  2. Brad 19 October 2008 at 15:58
    Welcome back to the U.K!
  3. Anonymous 19 October 2008 at 16:05
    Hope you visit the U.K again. How's living in France?
  4. Conor 19 October 2008 at 17:21
    Great post, good to hear your back.
  5. Mark 19 October 2008 at 18:15
    Thanks everyone and Zygon Master, it's the other way round ;) I went on a school trip to France for four days :)

Something to say?