The Sarah Jane Adventures Series Two Cinema Trailer

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
A trailer for the second series of The Sarah Jane Adventures is currently airing in cinemas across the United Kingdom. The trailer features clips from many upcoming episodes and can be viewed on the BBC's The Sarah Jane Adventures website here. Unfortunately at the moment it's only available for viewers in the UK to watch but don't worry as I'm sure it will appear elsewhere online sometime soon and when it does it will be posted on this site. It's a fantastic trailer and the series will begin on the twenty ninth of September.
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 6 September 2008 at 00:38
    That is an awesome trailer!!!
  2. Anonymous 6 September 2008 at 11:41
    yes i agree and so is the new website.
  3. Unknown 6 September 2008 at 17:26
    It's on YouTube now
  4. DJ Rob Cyberman 6 September 2008 at 18:38
    Markster, you rock!!! Thank you for the update, I can't see the trailer because I'm, well you know where I live. I am nervous as ..... I'm djing this friday to around 1000 people, wish me luck. Its the first time in 10 years. The Cyberman is back. :)
  5. Mark 6 September 2008 at 19:10
    Good luck Rob :) Hope you do well, i'm sure you will :D The trailer will be posted on the site tomorrow if you want to see it then ;) By the way welcome to the site Patrick and anonymous, thanks for your comments.

Something to say?