The Last Sontaran's Premiere Today

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
Both parts of The Last Sontaran, the first and second episodes of The Sarah Jane Adventures series two, will air for the first time this afternoon. Featuring the Sontarans, each part will be approximately 25 minutes and the schedule for today’s The Sarah Jane Adventures episodes can be seen below;
  • The Last Sontaran (part one) - 4:35pm - BBC One
  • The Last Sontaran (part two) - 5:15pm - CBBC Channel

The second part of The Last Sontaran will be repeated on BBC One next week for viewers who don't have or choose not to watch it on the CBBC channel. The Sontarans last appeared in Doctor Who series four and the events in this episode will continue from where that two parter left off. Will you be watching The Last Sontaran today?
 

9 comments so far.

  1. Jamie123 29 September 2008 at 15:17
    hey Great Picture!!! I'll be watching it today!
  2. Mark 29 September 2008 at 15:23
    Thanks Jamie :) I will too, both episodes, I can't wait :D
  3. Anonymous 29 September 2008 at 16:47
    Hi watched this but was slightly dissapointed. Sorry for putting this on a random article but would you be interested in writing for my sci-fi mag. Email seanw500@hotmail.co.uk feel free to delete this message.
  4. Anonymous 29 September 2008 at 17:18
    i felt a bit disappointed too tbh.
    was really looking forward to this, and it was a bit of a let down. hopefully the day of the clown will do better.
  5. Anonymous 29 September 2008 at 18:59
    I thought it made an excellent start to the new series, bringing in the Sontaran, and I like the references to The Sontaran Stratagem. It's a shame that Maria has left the show but I think she did really good as her.
  6. Collin Kelley 30 September 2008 at 02:04
    I hope someone uploads it somewhere so I can see it here in the states. Sigh.
  7. Anonymous 30 September 2008 at 18:54
    I loved it!!!
  8. Collin Kelley 30 September 2008 at 21:03
    Have watched part one! Excellent stuff. Loved the carry over from Doctor Who on this one. Can't wait to start watching part two.
  9. Conor 1 October 2008 at 20:08
    Cool post and nice picture, I saw both parts of The Last Sontaran and I loved it :)

Something to say?