BBC One Warriors of Kudlak Repeat

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
Both parts of Warriors of Kudlak, the 5th and 6th episodes of The Sarah Jane Adventures series one, will be repeated on BBC One this afternoon. The parts will run back to back and begin transmission at 2:55pm. BBC One are repeating the first series every Sunday to get prepared for the forthcoming second series which will begin on the twenty ninth of September. Next weekend both parts of "Whatever happened to Sarah Jane?" will be repeated. Will you be watching these repeats today?
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Brad 14 September 2008 at 10:12
    Cool post and brilliant pic. I may be watching this 2day.
  2. Conor 14 September 2008 at 12:57
    Nice picture, I doubt I will be watching this repeat as I just recently watched it on CBBC.
  3. Doctor Who Hideout 20 September 2008 at 14:34
    Cool Picture. I watched this repeat plus watched it a few times on iPlayer. The design of Kudlak is fantastic. Overall a fantastic plot which seems a bit darker then the rest.

Something to say?