New Layout Now Up

By Mark
For the past two weeks there has been a poll on the sidebar asking whether or not you think I should change the layout and design of the site. I could have either kept with the one that can be seen in the above picture or change to the one that is up at the moment. Results are now in and 81% of the people who answered, 215 people in total, voted for the new layout. 48 people voted for the old layout which added up to 18% and I'd like to thank all 263 people who voted in the poll for letting me know what they think. The new layout is now up and I hope you all like it. In a bid to make the site more professional, I have also decided to stop putting "Enjoy my post, please comment below, thanks" at the end of all my posts. Obviously I still hope you do enjoy my posts and I do appreciate any comments posted on the site. The previous post is for use on the sidebar as I felt there were so many links filling up space that could be used for other things. I'd like to thank all my visitors for their patience with me changing the look of the site and all should be running as normal soon.
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Conor 24 August 2008 at 17:31
    Well done on the new layout Mark its fab I love it, keep up the good work.
  2. Anonymous 24 August 2008 at 17:55
    I adore this layout Mark!
    It's fantastic!
    Love the colours and everything
    Well done!
  3. adv 24 August 2008 at 18:33
    Wow, it looks amazing! I'm so glad you've changed it! It looks just so professional and... oh, I don't no! Keep it going strong on this fantastic site!
  4. Collin Kelley 24 August 2008 at 21:12
    The new layout is VERY cool! Congrats.
  5. Doctor Who Hideout 24 August 2008 at 22:20
    Cool Post. The new Layout is just absolutely Fantastic. I just love the colour scheme of Blue against Black. Keep up the Fantastic work.
  6. Brad 25 August 2008 at 10:21
    cool! this layout is brilliant - your site keeps getting better and better. Keep up the brilliant work mark!
  7. Anonymous 25 August 2008 at 16:07
    I prefered the old layout as this one is a little hard to look at with my eyesight but it still looks good.

Something to say?