Remote Controlled Supreme Dalek

By Mark
Character Options have now released an image of the five inch radio controlled Supreme Dalek in it's packaging, the image can be seen above. The remote controlled Dalek will feature motorised Dalek movement, flashing ear lights sychronized with speech, Supreme Dalek speech and sound effects and a posable exterminator gun, arm and eye stalk. It's set for release later this month and will go on sale at an RRP of £19.99. A twelve inch remote controlled Supreme Dalek will also be released at a later date. Will you be buying the five inch high remote controlled Supreme Dalek?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Doctor Who Hideout 4 August 2008 at 20:03
    Cool Post. I like the new style of Packaging for the five inch Supreme Dalek release. I doubt I will get the five inch version but the twelve inch version instead to go alongside my other twelve inch Daleks. Keep up the good work on the site Mark.
  2. Brad 4 August 2008 at 20:15
    Cool post. This Dalek is brilliant! I'm not sure if I should buy the Stolen Earth set with the none RC or this. Keep up your good site!
  3. Anonymous 5 August 2008 at 10:41
    i wont be buying this but i will get the stolen earth set!
  4. Conor 5 August 2008 at 11:48
    Cool post, cant wait to ge this and the 12 inch one!
  5. D.R.P. 5 August 2008 at 21:05
    great post I might be getting it ;)

Something to say?