London Film and Comic Con 2008

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
This year's London Film and Comic Con will be taking place this weekend and many stars from Doctor Who will be attending the convention. Peter Davison, Georgia Moffett, Christian Cooke and Sylvester McCoy are just four of the many guests you will have a chance to meet and greet. There will also be a chance to get autographs signed and the full list of Doctor Who guests attending can be seen below;

Saturday Only: Peter Davison, Sylvester McCoy, Georgia Moffett

Sunday Only: Christian Cooke, Vernon Dobtcheff

Yasmin Paige, Maria Jackson from The Sarah Jane Adventures, was also going to attend the event but unfortunately had to cancel due to work commitments. You can find out more information about the two day London Film and Comic Con on it's official site here. Will you be attending this convention? If so and you would like your photos published on this site then please don't hesitate to contact me here. Full photo credit will be given, thanks in advance.
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Doctor Who Hideout 19 July 2008 at 15:36
    Cool Image. Wish I could met Peter Davison D: He is the best Classic Ddoctor in my opinion. Was Christian Ross Jenkins from The Sontaran Stratagem / The Poison Sky?
  2. Mark 19 July 2008 at 18:21
    Yeah he was Ax, Christan was great at Ross. I wish I could go but I dont live in London lol. It's going to be a long wait for the next one in Manchester(The next is Summer 2009) :)
  3. Mark 19 July 2008 at 18:29
    Thanks for the nice comment on the image too :)
  4. Conor 20 July 2008 at 10:47
    Great post, realy good image. Too bad im just gonna miss the event by four days. :(
  5. Anonymous 20 July 2008 at 10:54
    cool post :D love this site! aw wish I lived nearer to London, I'd love to meet them

Something to say?