Bad Wolf Convention 2008

By Mark
The picture above was made by me, click to enlarge.
Stars from Doctor Who and Torchwood will be attending the Bad Wolf convention in Birmingham this weekend. Peter Davison, Georgia Moffett, Colin Baker and Kai Owen are just four of the many guests you will have a chance to meet and greet. There will also be a chance to get autographs signed and the full guest list can be seen below;

Attending Both Days; Kai Owen, Mike Tucker and Mat Irvine.

Saturday Only; Peter Davison, Georgia Moffett, Yamit Mamo and Sheridan Smith.

Sunday Only; Alexandra Moen, Colin Baker, Amy Manson, Tom Price and Sasha Behar.

Day Not Specified; Heather Craney, Matt Ryan, John Leeson, Francesca Fowler, Terry Molloy, Lisa Bowerman and Gerard Murphy.

Bernard Cribbins and Chipo Chung were also going to attend the event but unfortunately had to cancel due to work commitments. You can find out more information about the two day Bad Wolf convention on it's official site here. Will you be attending the Bad Wolf convention this year? If so and you want your photos published on this site then please don't hesitate to contact me here. Full photo credit will be given, thanks in advance.
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Conor 12 July 2008 at 14:13
    Cool post and really good picture, pity I dont live near there, so I wont be attending, I would love to meet a lot of them.
  2. Anonymous 12 July 2008 at 15:44
    cool post I would like to go but I can never go. Not in UK
  3. Doctor Who Hideout 12 July 2008 at 15:55
    Great Image. Shame I dont live near the convention. Would love to meet some of those guests, would be even more excited if the legendary Bernard went. Bernard is great actor.
  4. Robit 12 July 2008 at 16:09
    Cool Post Unfortnely I Dont Live Near There So i wont be goingi would like to go but i cant.
  5. Brad 12 July 2008 at 19:46
    I wish i could go.

Something to say?