Doctor Who Sontaran Figure Set

By Mark
The above image is owned by Character Options.
Character Options have now released an image of the upcoming Doctor Who Sontaran figure set. The set features a Donna Noble figure and three Sontaran figures. Donna is wearing her costume from Planet of the Ood and details about each of the Sontaran figures are as follows; General Staal comes with a removable helmet and wand, Commander Skorr comes with a removable helmet and gun and the Sontaran Trooper comes with a gun. Unlike the other two Sontarans, the helmet on the Sontaran Trooper is not removable. I think the figures look fantastic and can't wait to buy the set when it's released later this year. The set will apparently be sold at the price of £20. Will you be buying the Sontaran figure set?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Conor 11 June 2008 at 18:01
    Great Post thanks for the info on the set I didnt know they came with helmets! I love this set just the way I love this site, and I am looking forward to buying my set!
  2. Anonymous 11 June 2008 at 18:34
    Hell yeah. You try and stop me, Argos.
  3. Anonymous 11 June 2008 at 18:39
    lol i really want to but it seems like an odd set to have 0.o
    why not donna, new martha, staal and a trooper? and why is she in POTO costume? D:
    oh well ^_^
  4. Collin Kelley 11 June 2008 at 19:58
    YES!!!! I've been waiting for the Donna figure. I think she looks great.
  5. Unknown 4 July 2008 at 18:48
    hell yes! and you try and stop me argos!

Something to say?