John Barrowman On Ready Steady Cook

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
John Barrowman will be taking part in today’s edition of Ready Steady Cook. The recording of the show took place at 1pm on the 1st May and on the show John will go head to head with friend and fellow judge Denise Van Outen. Ready Steady cook is hosted by Ainsley Harriott and will broadcast at 4:30pm on BBC Two.
Will you be watching John on Ready Steady Cook?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Doctor Who Hideout 6 May 2008 at 15:30
    Great Picture! As Great as John Barrowman is on Shows Similar to This, I Doubt I Will Watch it. If Only He Appeared Before a Torchwood or Doctor Who Episode ;).
    ~Axlart
  2. Anonymous 6 May 2008 at 17:43
    I'd be watching, but since I'm here in the states, I have to depend on the kindness of strangers to post it on YouTube.
    Pleeeease . . .
  3. That's MIZZ Gypsy To You! 6 May 2008 at 19:56
    Great Gods on Steroids! That show is STILL around? We can't see it in the US (we had our own version of it on Food Network back when but it was thankfully put to rest, it couldn't hold a candle to the original...) but if it shows up on a site where I can see it I'll most likely enjoy the show. As I recall, his mother made a mean zucchini bread so he at least nows his way around an oven...
  4. Anonymous 6 May 2008 at 20:03
    cool will defo be interesting to see jb cooking great pic also

Something to say?