The Doctor's Daughter Tonight

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
The sixth episode of Doctor Who Series 4, The Doctor's Daughter, will air tonight at 6:45pm on BBC One. It will be followed by Doctor Who Confidential on BBC Three. In tonight's episode The Doctor, Donna and Martha find themselves on the planet Messaline. Here is tonight's Doctor Who schedule;

Doctor Who "The Doctor's Daughter" - 6:45pm - BBC One
Doctor Who Confidential (Sins Of The Fathers) - 7:30pm - BBC Three

The Doctor's Daughter is written by Stephen Greenhorn and guest stars Georgia Moffett as Jenny. In other news don't forget that John Barrowman will be presenting "The Kids Are All Right" tonight at 6pm on BBC One and will be a judge on "I'd Do Anything" tonight at 7:30pm on BBC One.
Will you be watching Doctor Who tonight?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Bad Wolf 10 May 2008 at 12:07
    cool the episode looks good and nice pic
  2. Doctor Who Hideout 10 May 2008 at 12:11
    Great Picture. I Personally Can Not Wait for 6:45 Tonight! Cant Wait to see Georgia in Action.
    ~Axlart
  3. Anonymous 10 May 2008 at 15:37
    Awesome pic and banner.
    I can't wait for this episode.
  4. Anonymous 10 May 2008 at 16:08
    love the banner :D omg less than 2 hours to go!! Can't wait for this episode!!! :D
  5. Conor 10 May 2008 at 16:25
    I Cant Wait 2 See Jenny and the Hath! BTW Love the new site banner!
  6. Gaz 11 May 2008 at 09:30
    I missed this episode :S

    But thanks to the iPlayer (which didn't stop once yesterday) I could watch it.

    I wasn't too excited from the trailers, and I only gave it an 8/10 because I didn't think of it that great. But T.U.A.T.W. looks brilliant!
  7. Robit 11 May 2008 at 09:43
    Cool Post mark and nice banner and picture cant wait till this episode to see Jenny in Action With his time lord father lol.

Something to say?