David Tennant on Derren Brown

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
In tonight's edition of Derren Brown: Trick or Treat, David Tennant will undergo some time travelling experiments. It should be interesting, as the show always is, and quite spooky. Here is what Channel 4 have to say about tonight's episode;

Actor David Tennant is ambushed by Derren while filming on location. He agrees to undergo a series of experiments that have him experiencing the feeling of time-travel. Can Dr Who regress back in time and witness an event from the '30s? And can he then travel forward to predict a news event days before it happens? After the experience, David said "I think the scientific logic of it is that Derren's a witch... I'm happy to go with that. It's not something I'm familiar with, prediciting the future. It's something I'm dabbling with for the first time... but I'm glad it's been brought out of me in such an exciting way."

You can watch David on the show tonight at 10pm on Channel 4. It has also now been announced that David Tennant will appear on the show again on the 6th June. Will you be watching David on Derren Brown: Trick or Treat tonight?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Doctor Who Hideout 16 May 2008 at 20:10
    Great Image! I Might watch (Hopefully). If I dont happen to Catch it on its Television debut is it Repeated? Or Possibly a Channel Four Plus One exists? ;)
    ~Axlart
  2. Bad Wolf 16 May 2008 at 20:15
    awesum this looks great and i may watch it the image is cool too
  3. Anonymous 16 May 2008 at 20:16
    This sounds really good :D . Awesome picture too!
  4. Anonymous 17 May 2008 at 11:01
    Great post and awesome image. It looks good but couldn't watch coz don't have Channel 4

Something to say?