The Poison Sky Preview

By Mark
After last night's television debut of "The Sontaran Stratagem", a next time trailer for "The Poison Sky" was shown. In the trailer there are new clips of The Doctor, Donna, Martha, U.N.I.T, The Sontarans and much more. The Poison Sky is the fifth episode of Doctor Who Series 4 and is written by Helen Raynor. You can view the trailer below;

In other news various sources are reporting that Billie Piper is three months pregnant, if this is true I would like to congratulate both Billie and Lawrence on the good news. Also don't forget that John Barrowman is a judge on the results show for "I'd Do Anything" tonight at 7:30pm on BBC One.
What do you think of the next time trailer?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks

 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 27 April 2008 at 13:50
    the next episode is looking brill and congratulations to billie if it is true
  2. Doctor Who Hideout 27 April 2008 at 13:52
    The Poison Sky Looks Amazing. Congratulations to Billie if she is Pregnant.
    ~Axlart
  3. Gaz 27 April 2008 at 14:51
    I'm not too excited about The Poison Sky

    WOO Doctor/U.N.I.T. showdown

    Congratulations to Billie if it's true but I agree with Dan that she should be left in peace.
  4. Anonymous 27 April 2008 at 15:46
    Cool post can't wait for this episode.
    Congrats BP.

Something to say?