Happy Easter 2008

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
I would like to take this time to wish all my visitors a Happy Easter. Doctor Who Easter Eggs have been in shops for the past three years now and are likely to be in the shops for years to come. Previous Doctor Who Easter eggs include Cardboard Daleks with sound chips, A Dalek Egg Cup, a range of Doctor Who Mugs and Tardis Puzzle Codes, all of them come with chocolate eggs. In other news I have nearly completed my new site design and will be making the final adjustments over the next few days.
Did you get any Doctor Who Easter Eggs?
Happy Easter
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 23 March 2008 at 20:59
    Happy Easter!

    This is still the best news site :D and I love the new design!
  2. Anonymous 23 March 2008 at 21:00
    Doctor Who and Easter....mmm...Mark thank u, you've given be the bases of an idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    ~~JosieRuby~~
  3. Anonymous 23 March 2008 at 21:03
    Happy easter! Awesome pic, cool post.
  4. Anonymous 23 March 2008 at 21:59
    GR8 WEBSITE! I GOT 2 JUDOON MUG EASTER EGGS!
  5. Bad Wolf 24 March 2008 at 10:30
    great picture and happy easter to you to

Something to say?