Free Doctor Who DVDs in The Sun

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
Starting from the 15th March, The Sun will be giving away six free Doctor Who DVDS. Ranging from School Reunion to Utopia, each DVD will feature one complete episode. The DVDs that they are giving away are as follows;
  • School Reunion
  • Army of Ghosts
  • Doomsday
  • Smith and Jones
  • Blink
  • Utopia
To find out how to get your hands on these DVDs and more about the giveaway click here. This is great news, especially for fans who haven’t got the money to spend on the DVDs. Even though I have got the boxset I will be getting these. The individual episode covers for the DVDs are great.
Will you be getting these DVD’s?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Bad Wolf 14 March 2008 at 20:31
    nice these covers look gr8
  2. Collin Kelley 15 March 2008 at 22:47
    Damn it! I'd love to get my hands on School Reunion. Grrrr...I need to live in the UK.

Something to say?