Doctor Who Series 4 Trailer Tonight

By Mark
Don't forget that you can see the new Doctor Who Series 4 trailer tonight on BBC One. The trailer will air just after "Toy Story 2" and just before "I'd Do Anything". If you want to make sure you don't miss the trailer I would advise you to turn on BBC1 at 6:55pm and wait for the trailer to come on. The BBC Doctor Who Site have also updated their homepage to remind you about the trailer, it now contains a new promotional image for Doctor Who Series 4. You may also be interested in watching "I'd Do Anything" tonight at 7:05pm seeing as John Barrowman is a judge on the show. Don't worry if you miss the trailer because it will also be uploaded online at 7pm here. The trailer will be posted on this site tomorrow.
Will you be watching the trailer tonight?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Bad Wolf 22 March 2008 at 16:32
    nice cant wait see the trailer
  2. Anonymous 22 March 2008 at 17:05
    OMGOSH!!!!!! Mark I swear, I'd know nothing if it wasn't for this website!!! I can't wait!!!! 7pm, I was be glued to the TV!!!
    ~~JosieRuby~~
  3. Anonymous 22 March 2008 at 17:28
    what's the 840684.4 or something on the far left of the picture? :s
  4. Robit 22 March 2008 at 23:32
    Cool post mark i really enjoyed the trailer nice post.
  5. Collin Kelley 23 March 2008 at 03:46
    Love the trailer, esp. getting a glimpse of Rose and Martha. Too bad they didn't give us a shot of Sarah Jane.

    Love the new banner.

Something to say?