Torchwood Double Bill Tonight

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
Tonight sees not one, but two new episodes of Torchwood hit our screens. Both "Adam" and "Reset" will be shown for the first time tonight. In "Adam", Torchwood encounter an alien with the power to change people's memories and we also find out a bit more about Captain Jack's past. When a series of strange murders take place in Cardiff, Torchwood call in Martha Jones to help them with their investigation in "Reset".
Here is tonight's and tomorrow's Torchwood schedule;

Wednesday 13th February
Torchwood "Adam" - 9pm - BBC2
Torchwood "Reset" - 9:50pm - BBC3

Thursday 14th February
Torchwood "Adam" (Pre-Watershed Version) - BBC2 - 7pm
Torchwood Declassified (Adam) - BBC2 - 7:50pm

I can't wait for tonight's episodes of Torchwood, I'm especially looking forward to seeing Martha Jones in "Reset". Also don't forget that in tomorrow night's episode of "Eastenders", Bradley and Stacey will visit a fake Doctor Who exhibition called "The Time Lord Revisited" at 7:30pm on BBC1.
When will you be watching Torchwood?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Robit 13 February 2008 at 20:49
    cool post mark woo loven it.
  2. Bad Wolf 13 February 2008 at 22:54
    just watched them and they were seriously awesum. they were my 2 fave episodes. i so cant wait for more
  3. DJ Rob Cyberman 14 February 2008 at 06:59
    Happy 1st Birthday Tardis & Torchwood Treasures :)
  4. Anonymous 14 February 2008 at 18:24
    Adam was ace, haven't seen Reset yet.
  5. Beckybexx :) 14 February 2008 at 18:47
    oh wow oh wow oh wow!
    these eps were amazing!
    maybe my fave yet!
    :D
    :D
    Thank youuu!
    AND Happy Birthday T&TT!
    Love this site, thanks!
    :D
    x
  6. Collin Kelley 16 February 2008 at 04:52
    Is it just me, or is Torchwood like a totally different show this season? It's so damn exciting! Martha Jones is an excellent addition to the cast. She fits perfectly. They have totally outdone themselves on series 2 of Torchwood. Talk about a reset!
  7. Mark 16 February 2008 at 10:47
    Couldn't agree more Collin, I mean don't get me wrong I absolutely loved Torchwood Series 1 but Series 2, in my opinion, is so much better. Such an improvement, I really can't wait for "Dead Man Walking".

Something to say?