Pancake Day (Shrove Tuesday)

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
Today is Shrove Tuesday, more commonly known as Pancake Day. The whole point of Shrove Tuesday is to use up all the eggs, milk and sugar in the cupboard to get ready for Ash Wednesday, the period of Lent which lasts for 40 days. You can find out more about Ash Wednesday here. I'm not sure whether or not I will be giving up anything this year for Lent but I know for certain I won't give up blogging or watching Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures. I hope you have all had a good pancake day, make sure you dont miss out on today's other posts which can be found here and here. Are you giving anything up for Lent tomorrow?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Bad Wolf 5 February 2008 at 21:04
    nice and woo for pancake day
  2. Anonymous 5 February 2008 at 21:10
    hello cool post woot and mark can you please unban me from your chat ive been banned for no reason thanks cool post woot

Something to say?