One Year On

By Mark
One year ago today, I started this site, I made my first post and I learnt the very basic skills. I’d like to take this time to thank everyone, absolutely everyone who has viewed and helped out with the site. At the very beginning of the year which I started the site, I made it my aim to make at least one post every single day and I’m proud to say I have managed it. In fact in 365 days I have made 611 posts, this being my 612th. In my second year of blogging I hope to add a gallery to the site, which is already under construction at the moment, a merchandise page and change the layout of the site making other features other than news easier to access. Thanks for viewing and I hope you continue to enjoy and visit my site.
Thanks once again
Mark
 

12 comments so far.

  1. Simon 14 February 2008 at 21:29
    Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday to you¬
    happy bday dear TATT
    happy birthday to you!

    is merchindese like tatt tshirts? is it reviews of action figures etc? can i do a brannigan action figure review for merchandise PLEASE or atleast the docctor
  2. Simon 14 February 2008 at 21:31
    btw im bob and OPEN this gift

    _
    [_] <-- theres summat inside for you
  3. Rhys 14 February 2008 at 21:35
    Happy Birthday, Tardis-And- Torchwood-Treasures. :). Ps: I been here since the site started, and what a ride it's been, keep up the good work. :).
  4. Robit 14 February 2008 at 21:39
    nice post its like a speech
    sing song
    happy birthday
    happy birthday nice site mark i do like your site and im proud to look at your site
  5. Bad Wolf 14 February 2008 at 22:05
    awesum i love this site its brill. cant wait to see the new features either
  6. Gaz 15 February 2008 at 07:54
    It's a bit late, but congrats!
  7. Doctor Who Hideout 15 February 2008 at 10:58
    Happy Birthday Tardis and Torchwood Treasures! Congratulations on your 21st Birthday! =D Keep up the Good Work! Or Else, nah im Joking I wont Hurt you Mark *Hides Baseball Bat*
  8. Collin Kelley 15 February 2008 at 14:36
    Happy Birthday to you and the blog, which is one of my favorites now. I must check it once or twice a day. You're doing a brilliant job!
  9. Anonymous 15 February 2008 at 19:33
    Its an awesome site! one of the best :D and I can't wait for the gallery. Keep up the good work!
  10. Anonymous 15 February 2008 at 20:22
    Hey Mark, thought i'd pop by to say congrats on the site. the only one to truly keep it up a year. Well done
  11. Anonymous 17 February 2008 at 20:38
    Hey Mark, I know its late and ive already talked to ya but i thought I'd leave a comment either way :D

    God, has it really been a year? its gone really fast and im glad to see the blog still up and running. Seriously..a year! It seems like yestrday we were all talking on that c-box!! XD

    Good Luck with the site and talk soon xx

    Mrs CJH
  12. Anonymous 26 September 2008 at 22:33
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATT!

Something to say?