Adam - Thanks For The Memories

By Mark
Below is my latest fan video, it's a video using clips from the 5th episode of Torchwood Series 2, "Adam". The music video is all about how Adam changed people's memories and made people think things that weren't actually true. Enjoy;

The song that features in the video is "Thanks For The Memories" by Fall Out Boy. I hope you enjoyed watching my video, to see it larger click here or to see my Youtube channel click here. All comments would be appreciated whether the comments are on the Youtube page, on this post, in the chatbox or via email.
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Bad Wolf 24 February 2008 at 20:44
    great i love your video its your best yet.
  2. Anonymous 25 February 2008 at 19:28
    it wont show :(

Something to say?