Kylie Honoured An OBE

By Mark
Kylie Minogue, star of Voyage of the Damned, has been honoured and OBE by the Queen. Kylie’s name appeared on the New Years Honour’s list, she was rewarded the OBE for her services to music.

Kylie commented "I feel deeply touched to be acknowledged by the UK, my adopted home, in this way. This last year I have felt so much love and support from everyone as I took greater steps back into the public domain, and it is with absolute gratitude and joy that I say farewell to 2007 and look forward to what the new year will bring."

Kylie Minogue played the character Astrid in Voyage of the Damned and in the episode The Doctor saved the Buckingham Palace from being destroyed. It’s great news that Kylie was rewarded an OBE, congratulations Kylie.
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?