All I Want For Christmas Is Who

By Mark
The picture above was made by me and friend of the site Luke.
There's now only a few hours to go until Christmas and there will be excitement all over the world, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and would like to say thanks for visiting the site. There will be thousands of Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures merchandise waiting for children and adults to open tomorrow either underneath their Christmas tree, in their stockings or somewhere else in the house. Over the past few weeks I have been working on a Doctor Who Christmas music video, and on the 17th December I managed to upload it to youtube as some of you may already know. You can watch the Christmas video set to Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas" below;


Any comments or feedback about my video would be appreciated. Early tomorrow there will be a post as a reminder of tomorrow's Doctor Who schedule seeing as it will be Christmas day. Don't forget Voyage Of The Damned is on at 6:50pm on BBC1 tomorrow. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?