Doctor Who Martha's Journey Fanvideo

By Mark
Doctor Who Martha’s Journey is my latest fan video. I made it using clips from Doctor Who Series 3 and music composed by Murray Gold from Doctor Who Series Three. The video shows how Martha's adventure was when she first started travelling with The Doctor at the start of Series 3 up to her temporarily leaving at the end of Series 3. Here it is, hope you enjoy;



As this is a video I made, comments would be much appreciated either here, in the cbox or on the Youtube page.
Enjoy My Video
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Doctor Who Hideout 1 October 2007 at 05:12
    Brilliant Mark!!! 100000/10 It was kind of like a series Trailer aswell which I thought was great.
  2. Anonymous 1 October 2007 at 17:07
    Great, nice use of music.

    Okay, not so Martha related but, hey, lots of action. I'm sure that music was used in one of those clips actually (Utopia one) - it fits!
  3. Peter Pan 2 October 2007 at 09:26
    LOVE IT!

Something to say?