Magic Moments

By Mark
The BBC Doctor Who site have being running a poll recently where you, the public, were able to choose your favourite moments of Doctor Who Series 3. They would then upload the video on the website for you to watch your favourite moments over and over again.
The winning clips were as follows;

Titanic
Angel Attack
Gallifrey
Here Come the Drums
Time to Go
Call My Name
I Am the Master
Y.A.N.A
Regeneration
Hang on Jack!
DVD Dialogue
Motorway Madness
Dalek Sec
The Journal
Genetic Transfer

I hope that all got the clips you wanted and voted for were uploaded. The Video clips can be watched here.
Both images in this post were print screens made by me of the Doctor Who website therefore they are copyright to the BBC and BBC Doctor Who Site.
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?