David Tennant Narrates Argos Advert?

By Mark
Yesterday, while watching Television I saw the new Argos advert, advertising the new catalogue which comes out this Saturday. I am pretty sure it was David Tennant's voice narrating the advert.
More news when we get it here at Tardis and Torchwood Treasures. Maybe we can post the video too if someone uploads it to Youtube.

Has anyone else seen this advert?
Did you think it was David Tennant's Voice?

Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 27 July 2007 at 10:03
    yes i also have seen the argos advert and i also thoight it was david tennant im pretty sure it is
  2. Anonymous 27 July 2007 at 12:40
    yep i am pretty certain, its his English Doctor Who voice instead of his Scottish natural one =D
  3. Mark 27 July 2007 at 18:46
    I heard it again today and I'm pretty sure its him thanks for your comments Anonymous
  4. Anonymous 27 July 2007 at 20:25
    Im SURE its him!
    But obviously he's put an english accent on =]
    Glad it wasnt just me who thought this!

    Gem x
  5. Anonymous 27 July 2007 at 23:44
    Yep, but in his english accent!!
    I would recognise his voice anywhere, lol.
  6. Anonymous 28 July 2007 at 12:17
    I thought it was him! Yeah, I'm pretty sure actually. Glad I'm not the only one.
  7. Anonymous 11 September 2008 at 20:51
    yeh it's him. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT

Something to say?