Numerous Nominations!

By Mark

The BAFTA Cymru Award Nominations have been revealed with Torchwood and Doctor Who put together nominated for over 20 awards! WOW that's a lot, I think Doctor Who and Torchwood should win them all! I'm rooting for them both!

Here are the nominations Doctor Who and Torchwood are in and their contenders;

Best Drama Series

Belonging
Doctor Who
Torchwood


Best Director Of Photography

Belonging
Doctor Who
Torchwood

Best Sound
Con Passionate
Jones Jones Jones
Torchwood

Best Director (Editing)

Doctor Who
The Aberfan Disaster
Tribe

Best Lighting Director
Doctor Who
Gala Operatig Gwyl Y Faenol
Vivaldi's Gloria

Best Design

Caerdydd
Doctor Who
Torchwood

Best Costume

Cowbois Ac Injans
Doctor Who
Treflan

Best Make Up

Doctor Who
Torchwood
Treflan

Best Screenwriter

Belonging
Con Passionate
Doctor Who

Best Soundtrack

Doctor Who
Torchwood
Tribe

Best Director:Drama

Caerdydd
Caerdydd (different director from above)
Doctor Who

Best Director

Doctor Who Children In Need Concert
The Aberfan Disaster
Tribe

Best Actor

Charles Dale (Belonging)
David Tennant (Doctor Who)
John Barrowman (Doctor Who and Torchwood)

Best Actress

Beth Robert (Con Passionate)
Billie Piper (Doctor Who)
Eve Myles (Torchwood)

As you can imagine this took a long time to write this out so if i see anyone who has copied my exact wording I'm afraid i will have to warn you to change it or take it off. Alternatively you can copy and paste it and credit me and this site! However if credit isn't given where credit is due I'm afraid I will have to flag your site! Sorry now with that over with.

Enjoy my post! Well done Doctor Who And Torchwood, I hope you win them all and good luck.

Tomorrow the new set of character profiles will be posted so don't forget to vote for the ones you want here

Thanks Enjoy my post! And please vote! Thanks.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?