A Week Wait!

By Mark



That's all fellow Whovians, only a week to go till the BIG day, Doctor Who Series 3 returns to our screens. Above I have treated you all to an emotional series 2 video set the The Fray's How To Save A Life. I would like to thank riotgirlxx92 from Youtube for the video. She has made it so great!

Also BBC signed a contract with Youtube a couple of months ago to give exclusive footage for Youtubers only to watch. Today they teased us with this clip of that famous snog between Martha and The Doctor, yes the genetic transfer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frGVZdl4q2Q

Enjoy the videos folks. Only 7 Days Now!

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 18 April 2007 at 16:21
    Hey.
    Thank you for posting my video!
    I'm so glad you like it!
    And I'm pretty proud that it's on the site.
    I'm currently working on some other DW videos.
    Many thanks!
    -Riotgirlxx92

    p.s- The site is looking great!
    Keep up the good work =]

Something to say?