Character Profile : Luke Smith

By Mark

Actor : Tommy Knight

Eye Colour : Brown

Hair Colour : Brown

More Information : Luke Smith is the adopted son of Sarah Jane Smith. He is a creation of the alien species The Bane. Luke Smith first appeared in the Pilot episode Of Sarah Jane Adventures called "Invasion Of The Bane."
The Bane created "the Archetype" from thousands of samples of various entrants to the Bubble Shock! tour, including Maria Jackson and Kelsey Harper, for the purpose of perfecting the Bubble Shock! formula to make it appealing to the entire population. He contains the sum of the strengths and weaknesses of all the scanned visitors. He has no navel (belly button) as he was grown artificially.
More Information will be published as I find out. Information is lacking as he has only appeared in one episode.
 

30 comments so far.

  1. shanno 12 July 2008 at 17:43
    he is soo fit i am one of his favourite fans and i was soo relived that he was ok in the last series of doctor
  2. Mark 13 July 2008 at 10:33
    Hiya Shanno, good to hear your such a big fan of Luke Smith (Tommy Knight) :D You'll be happy to know The Sarah Jane Adventures will be back for a second series later this year. Also these character profiles won't be updated as I have plans for different character profiles on a revamped site ;)
  3. Anonymous 14 July 2008 at 16:36
    i know tommy knight through a friends brother XD go me!
  4. Mark 16 July 2008 at 14:52
    Hiya anonymous, that's really cool :) Welcome to the site :D
  5. Anonymous 27 July 2008 at 23:53
    im sooooo glad they are making a second season! tommy knight is currently my favorite actor. i cant wait to see the season finale.
  6. Unknown 27 August 2008 at 20:48
    Tommy Knight is so fit! has he got MSN? ;)
  7. Unknown 27 August 2008 at 20:48
    Tommy Knight is so fit! has he got MSN? ;)
  8. Anonymous 14 September 2008 at 14:57
    aww, he's cute!! i wanna hug him!
  9. Anonymous 14 September 2008 at 15:58
    To Mark,
    I have just heard of him. I was so curious to see who the actor was, i looked him up on the web.I sure think that Tommy Knight will do well in the future. I think he is my age..... how old is he? i really would like to get to now him better.
  10. Anonymous 28 September 2008 at 14:05
    tommy knight is soo fit and everytime i look in his pic i think of HAPPYNESS x x x x x <3<3<3
  11. Anonymous 7 October 2008 at 17:00
    I reaaaaallly wanted to know what actor he was so I looked him up!
    How old is he?I also know another really fit booy called Tommy!!!!
  12. Anonymous 7 October 2008 at 17:04
    I reaaaaallly wanted to knoow what actor he was so I looked him up & found this it is such an awsome website!
    How old is he?I also know another really fit booy called Tommy in my class!!!!
  13. Anonymous 31 October 2008 at 13:17
    omg tommy knight!!!

    we went to school with him now his famous bless him :)

    tommy if u read this...
    write back on here!!
    we need to catch up, as we last saw you at skinner street!!
    all our love...
    Jade basham + Rebecca Jessup xx
  14. Anonymous 5 November 2008 at 17:52
    Tommy if u read this i thnk ur soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fit (sexy) lol so if u have Msn can i have plzease read this
  15. Anonymous 5 November 2008 at 17:54
    tommy if ur reading this i wanna say that ur soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fit (sexy)lol if u have MSN can i have it mines faithakinyeye@hotmail.co.uk add me please Sexy boy lol ;)
  16. Anonymous 8 November 2008 at 23:48
    I adore Doctor Who and Sarah Jane. Luke Smith = the most adorable boy. I want a son that cute! Can't wait to see more; great job Tommy Knight!
  17. Anonymous 3 January 2009 at 14:33
    he is so fit I'm so sad that the second series is finished hope there is going to be a third series. He is amazinly fit
  18. Anonymous 13 May 2009 at 19:00
    He was born on 22 January 1993, which makes him 16 :)
  19. Lydia 16 May 2009 at 18:13
    Tommy Knoght goes to the school across the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooh i love him soooooooo much he is sooooooooooo fit with a capital F! Btw if u have MSN add me!!!!!!!!!! ( xmagic_toasterx@hotmail.co.uk) plzz?????????
  20. Emz 7 October 2009 at 19:01
    Yeh he looks a bit older now, but I really do have a crush on him!!! :D
    He's amazing and I do actually like the Sarah Jane adventures, Doctor Who and Torchwood! I would love to meet him one day, If he has a girlfriend then I am soooo jealous!
    :D
    add me: emzladd@hotmail.com
  21. Sammy 30 October 2009 at 15:40
    He is really cute and a great actor!!!

    It said he has brown eyes but he has Blue eyes.

    He is so cute!!!!!!!

    Don't you think so i watch sarah jane adventures all the time i think he has a thing for Rani!!!
  22. Anonymous 26 December 2009 at 11:32
    He really is so adorable... If I were half a millennium younger, I'd want that boy as my mate!
  23. Anonymous 18 February 2010 at 13:26
    your soooooo cute
  24. Anonymous 22 February 2010 at 22:25
    omg i actually love tommy knight i think he is an amazing actor and i would love to meet him and just talk to him thats all i want hes so cute and fit :) iloveyouuu x
  25. Ying 24 March 2010 at 18:44
    If your reading this Tommy Knight,
    I think your the most amazing,dazzling,fit,cute,dreamy actor in the universe and I have this huge crush on you(who wouldn't).Your way better than any boy and I love you!
  26. Anonymous 21 July 2010 at 22:31
    I love you, Tommy!! You look a lot like the first guy I liked, and he's really hot, too. if u r reading this, i <3 u!! =)
  27. Anonymous 22 July 2010 at 17:32
    I think the previous comment is very well said - I definitely agree with you - he is so amazingly fit and sexy and would love to go out with him - I love him way more than any other boy - he's so cute and handsome, and has the most beautiful eyes :)
  28. Brad 23 July 2010 at 08:37
    I have a massive crush on this boy. He is the cutest most fit boy I have ever seen. I love you Tommy Knight!
  29. Anonymous 11 August 2010 at 17:47
    so handsome and fit!
  30. Anonymous 21 February 2011 at 16:29
    I want to see him naked

Something to say?